Thursday, April 15, 2010

Drew Barrymore's worst fashion moment

Drew Barrymore

Drew Barrymore felt she "tarnished" Gucci's reputation when she wore one of the fashion house's creations on the red carpet.

The actress donned a high-necked green dress to the 2006 Golden Globes and admits it was a huge fashion faux-pas as it made her breasts look too big and unsupported.

She said: "My worst red carpet moment is the Gucci green dress where my boobs look like watermelons, it's the worst. Never wear a high neck dress with a high belt. It makes your t*ts look like they are at your waist. It was the Golden Globes. I felt so bad. I was like, 'I'm so sorry, Gucci. I have tarnished your name."

Although the 35-year-old star admits to making fashion mistakes in the past, Drew says she's happy with the way she looks and recently vowed never to have plastic surgery.

She said: "F**k surgery! I'm so curious as to what's going to happen naturally that I can't imagine wanting to alter things just yet.

"And to all those women putting botulism in their faces - we don't know what the long-term effects are, so stop! I'd rather look like a basset hound than do that to my face!"

No comments:

Post a Comment